Sunday, October 18, 2009

!yO

This here blog is a tandem thing Zack and I have going on. All to promote Redheaded Stepchild. I'm going to offer a new kind of submission. Since the whole mission statement is about things being funny and not, horribly funny, etc., I figured it might be nice to offer our illustrator and photographer friends a chance at the unfortunate humor that is Redheaded Stepchild. For all you visual artists: email redheadedzine@gmail.com. Attach a photo or drawing or painting or whatever and we'll post it right here on the blog. I'm interested in seeing what everyone thinks of when it comes to funny misfortune.

1 comment:

  1. I think life in Korea fits well under that umbrella. I'll get back to you!

    - Aaron Brown
    http://blog.aaronbrownphotos.com

    ReplyDelete